Time for a giveaway!
To celebrate the release of my new ‘Lacewing’ pattern add-on, to be released THIS Friday evening, 30 September I’m hosting a giveaway! And there are two separate prizes for two separate people. Because I couldn’t bare the thought of only choosing one.
Prize number 1 is called ‘READY-TO-FLY’: It’s ONE (1) set of Tilda and vintage linen Wife-made ‘Lacewings’ (chosen by me) to fit whatever age child the winner requests.
It’s for all those lovely followers who have asked me to make them wings lately and have been turned down. It’s to try and make amends, and tell you that I really do love you! (I’ve been getting lots of requests to make wings for people. Lots and lots of requests. From lots and lots of lovely people. Lovely lovely lovely people, who I really wish I didn’t have to keep saying no to. But at the moment I have a teething 13 month old who likes to writhe around in my bed at all hours of the night and he doesn’t take too kindly to my requests for sewing time. Soooo selfish.)
Prize number 2 is called ‘D-I-Y’: It’s for the hand-maker. It’s a pretty special pack of everything you need to make your own set of Wife-made ‘Lacewing’ Butterfly Wings including a 5 piece FQ bundle of Sadie’s Dance Card by Tanya Whelan, all the batting, interfacing etc, as well as a copy of the soon-to-be-released ‘Lacewing’ pattern add-on!! Not too shabby, right?
But wait. There’s more.
The very lovely Eileen of a beautiful little fabric store called Elizabeth Little has generously gifted the ‘D-I-Y’ winner a bundle of three LIBERTY TANA LAWN prints (as shown in the image above!) which includes a beautiful and hard to get Wiltshire print that is exclusive to Japan. Definitely not shabby. You can check Elizabeth Little out on Facebook and Instagram and did I mention they have a flat rate shipping fee? My new best friends 😉
To be in the running to win one of two ‘Lacewing’ prizes – the entrants must:
1. Follow Wife-made and Elizabeth Little Co on Instagram
2. Share a photo of your favourite Wife-made Wings on Instagram. Mine or yours! Butterflies, dragons, bats whatever!
3. Tag your photo with #wifemadewings AND #wings
4. In your photo caption, tell me what prize (READY -TO-FLY or D-I-Y) you want to win & why!
That’s it! Good luck! Break a leg! Etc etc and so on and so forth.
Now, here’s the ‘boring, but apparently very important if you want to be taken seriously and not get a fine’ stuff…
For your entry to be valid, the following Terms & Conditions must be adhered to:
– entrants must be 18 years of age or older
– entrants may be worldwide
– one entry per person
– the giveaway will start at 10.00 pm AEST on Monday, 26th of September 2016 and will end at 12.00pm AEST Friday 30th September 2016
– only entries submitted via Instagram will be considered
– there will be two (2) winners: ONE winner will receive a ready-made set of Tilda and vintage linen (chosen by me) Wife-made ‘Lacewing’ Butterfly Wings made to fit whatever age child the winner requests. The SECOND WINNER will receive a DIY sewing gift pack including the following items: 1 x FQ bundle of 5 prints from the Sadie’s Dance Card fabric line by Tanya Whelan, all notions required to make their own set of ‘Lacewing’ Butterfly Wings, 1 x PDF copy of the Wife-made ‘Lacewing’ Butterfly Wings Pattern Add-on, and a bundle of Liberty Tana Lawn, gifted by Elizabeth Little Co.
Choosing the winners:
– TWO (2) winners (ONE for READY TO FLY and ONE for DIY) will be chosen by me (Xanthe Grundy), based on what I deem to be the most creative/unique responses to the question in entry requirement 4.
– the winner of the prize will be announced via Instagram on the Wife-made page by me.
– the winners have 48 hours to claim their prizes by responding to my message/post or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– if the winners do not claim their prize within 48 hours, new winners will be selected based on the above criterion.
This giveaway is being run by Wife-made only. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing information to Wife-made, not to Instagram.