Included in this digital download:
– Templates for both solid and scrappy versions.
– BONUS MINI templates for Mini Quilt enthusiasts!
– Fabric requirements, and cutting and piecing instructions for two quilt sizes – large throw (57″x64″) and cot (40″x50″).
– 18 pages of detailed instructions, illustrations and templates.
– Moderate piecing skills required, however it is suitable for an ADVENTUROUS beginner quilter who is interested in adding the foundation paper piecing method to their piecing repertoire.
Read more about this pattern here!
This pattern requires yardage.
Knowledge of the Foundation Paper Piecing construction method is assumed.
This listing is for a downloadable PDF document. After purchasing the pattern, you will be emailed a link to the files associated with your order.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION:
You will not be able to purchase digital goods via my webshop. Please purchase my digital patterns through my Etsy shop, here.
** CONDITIONS OF SALE AND COPYRIGHT **
This pattern is for use by the original purchaser only. Additional parties wishing to use the pattern must purchase their own copy. This pattern may not be stored electronically in a publically accessible location or transmitted electronically. The images, layout, design and other aspects of this pattern are copyright © Wife-made 2017. No part of this design or pattern may be reproduced in any form. Small, home-based handmade businesses, selling items on Facebook, Instagram, Etsy or similar are welcome to sell items made from this pattern on requirement that all product descriptions and swing tags state that the item was created using, or derived from, a Wife-made pattern.