‘Palma’ Retro Palm Quilt Pattern (Download)
The Palma Quilt pattern is an original design by Xanthe Grundy for Wife-made.
Included in this digital download:
- Fabric requirements, and cutting and piecing instructions for five quilt sizes - table runner (19"x65"), baby (35"x37"), throw (53"x65"), twin (70"x89") and double (90"x107").
- Cutting templates in both A4 (home printer) and A3 (print shop) sizes.
- 24 pages of detailed instructions, illustrations and templates.
- This pattern requires curved piecing skills, and knowledge of sewing with curves is assumed
- Suitable for the confident quilter.
Read more about the Palma quilt pattern here
This listing is for a downloadable PDF document. After purchasing the digital pattern, you will be emailed a link to the files associated with your order.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION:
For VAT collection purposes you will not be able to purchase digital goods via my webshop. Please purchase my digital patterns through my Etsy shop, here. Thank you!
** CONDITIONS OF SALE AND COPYRIGHT **
This pattern is for use by the original purchaser only. Additional parties wishing to use the pattern must purchase their own copy. This pattern may not be stored electronically in a publically accessible location or transmitted electronically. The images, layout, design and other aspects of this pattern are copyright © Wife-made 2018. No part of this design or pattern may be reproduced in any form. Small, home-based handmade businesses, selling items on Facebook, Instagram, Etsy or similar are welcome to sell items made from this pattern on requirement that all product descriptions and swing tags state that the item was created using, or derived from, a Wife-made pattern.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.