‘Prairie Home’ Oven Mitt Pattern + Fabric Bundle – Small
$29.00 – $35.00
Make your own oven mitts with an upcycled wool blanket fabric bundle and the new Wife-made Oven Mitt Kit sewing pattern.
The ‘Prairie Home’ bundle is soft and gentle with blues, greys, browns and off-white.
The small Oven Mitt Kit fabric bundle has enough fabric to make:
– two small oven mitts OR
– one double potholder OR
– one trivet + one small oven mitt OR
– one large oven mitt
This small Oven Mitt Pattern + Fabric bundle includes:
- the Wife-made Oven Mitt Kit pattern in digital OR paper format - your choice!
- 0.35m x 0.9m piece of wool fabric (100% wool fabric reclaimed from vintage wool blankets)
- 0.5m x 1m vintage sheet floral cotton fabric
- 0.5m x WOF piece of insulated batting
- 0.9m x 0.8m piece of cotton/bamboo blend batting
- 1m cotton tape - 14mm wide metallic gold or silver - your choice!
This fabric bundle includes upcycled/reclaimed products. As these items have had a past life, they are NOT in a 'brand new' condition. There may be small imperfections or marks, which is considered to go hand in hand with the concept of upcycling. I always do my best to ensure I avoid including fabric that has imperfections, however at times this may not be possible and in the case that I do supply fabric with imperfections, I will ensure I provide enough to allow you to use the product as described and intended. If you are not willing to accept this as part of the terms of this product, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE.
|Dimensions||40.5 × 31 cm|
Digital pattern, No pattern, Paper pattern
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.